Monday, February 21, 2011

Mr. Noah



This is our Little Noah. He has road rash from falling on the cement at Daddy's office. Keeping up with "His boyz" as he calls them is hard work. But he is determined to act twice his age.

Preciousness. He takes to pen and paper and scissors every day for hours. Above is a "homemade bible".  Melts my heart. And then some flowers he gathered for me while playing outside. Most beautiful bouquet a mother could ever receive.



And then the finale of the week - "Mommy, come right away I have a surprise for you on the potty." "O Noah, you have been potty trained for nearly 2 years. What in the world are you talking about?" "Mommy, just come!" And then--indeed. Little rainbows. I love rainbows a lot. And he knows. Who would have thought I could gaze a my toilet with such endearment.

No comments:

Post a Comment