Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Day

I finally did it. I started a BLOG. Miracles do happen. We are fasting and praying this week. Seeking the LORD with all our hearts. There is a worship song that keeps coming to me today, a song that I'm echoing in prayer....

I am empty but I know your love does not run dry.
You are my day, You are my night.
You are my love and all of my life.
You are the love I need, You are the air I breathe
You are My Love, My Life, always forever.
I would lay down my life, just to be by your side
You are My Love, My Life, always forever.

Michael and Matthew are just home off the bus. I hear footsteps up the stairs. Noah is thrusting his beenie kitty named Zola in my face to get my attention :)

Here we are on New Year's Day doing our first ever family run. In Roseburg.  Stomping through the snow. Ipods in hand. Joy in or hearts. A new Year. A new Day.

Welcome 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment